Please note the Region XIII ordering system has changed.
To make an order please call (512)-919-5100
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ecstatic Cuisine Region XIII Catering Policies & Procedures
- NEW! For any and all catering related inquiries please dial 919-5101.
- Order guest count changes, questions, comments, or concerns please dial extension 101.
- NEW! Minimum Order: Catering orders for less than 10 guests will not have full service catering but will be created as a “pick up” from the Region 13 Cafe. The order will still contain all necessary condiments, flatware, and beverages.
- NEW! “No Box” Sandwich Lunch Format: “No Box” Sandwich catering orders larger than 25 guests will be setup as “build your own” sandwich platter buffets. Orders greater than 10 and less than 25 will be served as assembled sandwich platters.
- Please place your orders as soon as possible, not later than 1 week prior to your event.
- Final guest counts are due 2 business days prior to the event.
- Orders and/or additions to orders received less than 2 business days before an event will be charged with a 15% late order expediting fee.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours before an event will be billed.
- If you do need to place a last minute order, limited menu selections will be available.
- Our menus and pricing are designed based on one main menu selection per meal. If you are interested in an additional entree or side, please contact us for a la carte pricing.
- Please let us know in advance if you have vegetarian or other special diets as part of your group.For your convenience, we have marked the items that are most vegetarian friendly with a V. Other meals can be made vegetarian or altered to accommodate special diets. Please contact us for additional details.
- Iced Tea Beverage Service: For parties of 50 or less, Iced Tea Stations will be self-serve. Please contact us for pre-poured tea requests. For parties of 50 or more, we will require one assistant for every 50 guests to portion and pour tea 45 minutes prior to service. 75% of the total will be poured, 25% will be set out at a self-serve station. Please contact us with questions.
What does a catering include?
- Staff to setup and breakdown buffet.
- Chafing dishes, tablecloths, and serving utensils.
- Bio-compostable plates, utensils, and cups.
- Iced Tea with ice, lemons, sugar, and other sweeteners.
China and glassware rentals are also available upon request. Contact us for pricing and arrangements.